Overview of the role
A vacancy has arisen within a busy company in Bognor Regis for a Temporary Helpdesk Operator to assist to deliver a consistently high level of service and support. It is envisaged this role will last for a minimum of three months but also may go permanent
The hours of work will be on a shift pattern of earlies, middles and late’s, earliest start would be 7.30am and latest finish would be 11pm on a 4 on 4 off system.
Key responsibilities and duties may include:
- Receiving emails and calls relating to maintenance issues
- Liaising with the leaders and team internally within the Facilities department, instructing them of the maintenance issue and location
- Updating departments with the job status
- Advise the managers of priority calls
- Assist in ensuring the team’s first calls for the next working day have been produced and assigned
- To chase and manage outstanding works, to ensure that they are completed within the designated time, or escalate as required
- Dealing with the day to day management of contractors
- Management of building keys, vehicle and phone process
- Excellent communication skills and to be computer literate including Outlook, Excel and Word
- The ability to build relationships
- Great organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with good people skills
- Must be flexible with regards to working hours, to meet the demands of both the business and the team
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role. By submitting your CV to us directly via a recruitment website you are allowing us to discuss the content of your CV however we will not discuss any personal contact data until such time a formal meeting has been agreed and only with your written permission.
All personal details will be stored for six years once a formal registration has been undertaken this to include a face to face meeting. No details will be shared with any third party without your permission.
Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'