As a Support Analyst you will pave the way for aiding our customers to become self-serve and encourage clients to create cases and utilise the online help centre. Enabling the customers to become self serve whilst proactively thinking of how we can better serve the customers needs at all times.
Candidates with experience and interest in project management would be ideal for this position.
Skills / Traits
- Self-motivated and can take responsibility to manage a demanding workload and deadlines
- A warm, positive, confident professional, adaptable to change and evolving requirements
- Influential and skilled at assessing and articulating different options
- An empathetic communicator and relationship builder
- A team player who is willing to support and develop colleagues
- Comfortable working with data in excel
- Clear understanding of ITIL workflow and disciplines
- Triage management of customer cases ensuring correct prioritisation based on business/ customer requirements in line with SLA's
- Take responsibility for updating the management team on customer feedback, customer accounts and escalated queries
- Resolve queries in a professional and customer centred manner and pro-actively looking at ways to reduce future customer queries
- Ensure customers understand recognition opportunities and flag clients who are at risk of disengaging to help reduce churn
- Respond to high volume case responses, ensuring customers have timely answers in line with agreed department targets
- Review and stay on top of customer stats to stay aware and informed on deadline progress and product usage
- Seize opportunities to upsell products and services, to enhance the customer experience and contribute to team targets
- Act as additional support to the team by helping with queries and tasks when required
- There will also be the opportunity to become a subject matter expert across a product or service which will aid personal development
- Handle and process any personal data in a lawful, transparent and confidential manne
- Annual leave 25-30 days depending on length of service
- Sports and fitness allowance
- Private Health Insurance after 3 months
- Pension - after 3 months 5% of salary from company and 5% employee contribution
- Life insurance - after 3 months (4 times salary)
- Free car parking
- Free lunch
Salary between £21,000 - £27,000
Monday - Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'