Key responsibilities include:
- Provides accurate, timely, complete and consistent global customer support involving telephone inquiries, email requests and Web-based inquiries from customers of Dun & Bradstreet, including customers, sales representatives, and 3rd Party customers.
- Takes ownership and has full responsibility throughout the entire interaction with customer.
- Responsible for working in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customer, identifying and defining the customer needs and delivering service to meet those needs.
- Uphold high levels of Customer Satisfaction ( CSAT) and appropriate operational performance standards.
- Continually upskilling knowledge and pursuing operational efficiency to drive FCR ( First Contact Resolution).
- Effectively manage irate contacts and successfully deliver resolutions that produce high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Stays current on products, services, promotions, procedures and technology
- Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
What we’re looking for
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills including active listening, probing, ability to build empathy, situational awareness and adaptation, problem solving and a team based orientation.
- Contact Center and CRM experience preferred.
- PC literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Written and verbal English language skills required.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced teaming environment.
- Strong working knowledge of D&B products, D&B systems, Reporting and Scoring models are recommended.
- A detail and process orientation and ability to work in an environment of ambiguity.
- Ability to have analytical skills and deal with complex issues and ambiguities.
- Must have flexible work availability.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Contact Centre
- Microsoft Office
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job