As a Customer Support agent you will be providing software support to either a UK or US customer base, resolving their issues or queries in a timely and professional manner.
Our client is one of the largest and leading IT software providers to the hospitality industry who pride themselves on creating an excellent work culture which people are proud to be a part of. They are now looking for a Customer Support Agent, to join their team in Macclesfield and are looking for the right talent who wish to develop within their career.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will be;
- Handling inbound queries via mutli-channel
- Providing software support/technical assistance to a customer
- Building rapport with customers to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Providing resolutions to customers ensuring they are happy with the outcome
- Escalating issues to the line manager for feedback
To be successful in this role;
- Proficient use of MS Office packages
- Experience working with Zendesk is preferred but not essential
- Have a strong customer service focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and driven to succeed
In return, our client can offer;
- Career development
- 25 days off, plus all bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Birthday Off
- Medical Scheme
- Maternity and Paternity scheme
- "Customer Service" "Contact Centre" "Call Agent" "Technical Support"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'