Marcus By Goldman Sachs
Customer Service Agent
Do you wish to further develop your customer service skills within a leading financial services organisation? Are you looking to kick-start a career within financial services or would you like to transfer your current skill set to a customer focused role?
As a customer support agent, working for Marcus by Goldman Sachs, you will have the opportunity to use your skills and ideas to provide outstanding support to our customers.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with 150 years of experience. You will play a vital role in servicing our customers and representing our brand.
Working Hours: 35 hrs per week
Location: Milton Keynes, Caldecotte Business Park
- Answer incoming calls from customers and applicants providing product information, account opening support as well as account maintenance
- Build rapport with customers to resolve service issues and queries and deliver outstanding service to customers
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and respond to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures
- Communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on the status of accounts and escalations
- Meet established goals for all metrics, including call quality, productivity and customer acquisition by focusing on maximising service to customers
- A passion to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Adaptable, high energy levels and desire to help others
- Able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-directed, driven and a positive attitude
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'