We’re Moneybarn, the UK’s leading lender of specialist car and van finance.
At Moneybarn, our customers are at the heart of what we do, and we pride ourselves on providing a service that our customers love.
Leading the way on the front line in our fast-paced contact centre, our Customer Support Agents go above and beyond to ensure all our customers get the help they need to make their journey with us an exceptional one.
If you’re as passionate about fantastic customer service as we are, and want to work in a growing company where no two days are the same, you could be just who we are looking for to join our dynamic team of Agents.
Full Time and Part Time opportunities available.
Responsibilities of the role
- As first point of contact, you will liaise with our customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- You will establish strong relationships with our customers, being patient, understanding, and taking the time necessary to deal with all queries effectively
- You will identify and work with vulnerable customers or customers in financial difficulty, acting with the utmost compassion and professionalism
- You will support and facilitate customers in finding appropriate solutions at any stage of their journey. This includes setting up and amending direct debits, processing card payments and keeping customers clearly informed and up to date regarding their options
- You will handle and resolve all complaints in a timely and efficient manner
What we’re looking for from you
- Excellent communication skills, especially a professional, polite and courteous telephone manner
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to manage your own case load and work well under pressure
- Ability to adapt your approach to suit the needs of the customer, demonstrating due care and compassion for their individual circumstances
Available for shifts between 08:00-20:00 Monday to Friday, and 1 in 3 Saturdays between 09:00-12:30.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free to use Barney Bike (local use only)
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years’ service)
Are you enthusiastic about this Customer Support role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
- If you don’t hear from us within 14 days of sending us your application, this means you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to provide confirmation and feedback to everyone who applies.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice on our website.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES).
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"