Our manufacturing client based near Hebden Bridge requires an experienced Customer Support Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. You will have previous Customer Service experience within a similar role and be an excellent team player so that you can hit the ground running in this friendly team.
To be the first point of contact and take ownership of all customer enquiries from telephone calls and / or emails. Be always aware of customer service level agreements resolving enquiries thorough to resolution and converting sales quotations to support the needs of their customers.
- Answering and logging the customer details and the nature of the enquiry and / or equipment type, make, model, serial number and problem description where applicable
- Handling service enquires confirming the engineers attendance / resolution in accordance with customer service level agreements
- Dealing with courtesy follow up calls to ensure customer expectations are always being delivered, including regular customer updates regarding outstanding tasks
- Chasing up on all outstanding quotations
- Recording customer complaints in line with the company procedures
You will are looking for:
An experienced Customer Service Advisor with experience of handling a high volume of calls, ideally with a background in Scheduling engineers, however this is not essential, confident communicator, passion for delivering good Customer Service.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'