Part Time Afternoon Customer Support Advisor, Inbound Calls, 12 hours per week
Saturday (9.00 - 13.00 or 14.00 - 18.00) and Sunday (09.00 - 17.00)
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Customer Support Advisor to join our team based in Bagshot.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you are an expert blend of sales and service. Your time will be spent talking to customers, getting to understand their situation, selling the benefits of using the product and gaining their commitment.
This is not a typical call centre job! We are a close-knit team based in Bagshot and while we have grown rapidly over the last 20 years we still have a family feel where our employees are at the heart of the business.
We have been recognised as one of The SundayTimes 100 BestCompanies to work for. We are innovative leaders in our industry, proving individuals and businesses with an unrivalled product, the best quality facilities, the best service and the strongest Brand.
We have great people who deliver great customer service. We achieve this because we encourage a culture of partnership within the business and reward our employees for their contribution.
We also offer the following attractive benefits:
- Bonus scheme of up to 25% of your salary.
- An incentive scheme where you can earn vouchers to spend for yourself or your family.
- £50 of incentive vouchers and an additional day off for your birthday.
- We recognise those important life events; Bottle of champagne for an Engagement, £100 contribution to a Wedding Gift and £50 vouchers for the Birth of a Child.
- Tax and NI Savings on Childcare Vouchers and other family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Free on -site parking.
- Monthly prize draws, department incentives and service awards.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Sales Assistant / Sales Advisor / Retail Sales / New Business Executive.
Full training will be provided during your probation period but you should have the following skills:
- An excellent standard of communication, with the ability to build relationships.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and achieve personal goals.
- The ability to fully understand and empathise with our customers situations and provide them with solutions to support them.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'