We are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Support Advisors to work on a permanent basis for a Leading Financial Services organisation based in Sheffield near Meadowhall.
Salary: £17,000 per annum with a rewarding pay progression scheme
Hours of work: 35 hours week between 8am – 9pm Mon – Thurs, 8am – 7pm Friday, 9am – 5pm Saturday & 10am – 3pm Sun.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will deal with both inbound and outbound calls from customers who are having difficulties with their Personal Bank Account Payments. It will be your responsibility to provide a top quality service and support to the customers during this difficult time.
You will need to have:
• Effective questioning and listening skills
• The ability to adapt communication styles to build rapport with the customer
• An empathetic approach
• System navigation skills
• The ability to multitask
• A non-judgemental interaction with all customers
Site and employee benefits:
• Close to public transport links
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Discounts on various financial products and a wide range of high street retailers
If this roles sounds of interest to you, click apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"