An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Customer Support department at our Kings Cross location, with a primary focus on pro-actively interacting with customers and solving any issues that may arise. As a highly skilled communicator, you will help the team to improve overall performance against cumulative targets by demonstrating your ability to assist customers on a daily basis. This is a demanding and 'hands on’ position for a Customer Support Advisor, therefore previous experience in a similar environment is essential.
Purpose of Job
The purpose of the job revolves around following customer support processes and SLAs and finding ways to ensure customer satisfaction. This is imperative to ensure our large but exponentially growing client based is well serviced.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Follow service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Maintain an orderly work-flow according to priorities
- Answering and supporting technical queries from our client base
- Assisting the Sales department with any technical questions they have
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven working experience in a customer support role (1-2 years)
- Excellent knowledge of customer service methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Customer service orientation
Attitude & Skills
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Ambitious, results-orientated and organised
- Good personal presentation
- A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and entrepreneurial business environment.
- Ability to think pro-actively and suggest improvements
- Superb written & oral communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Client Focus - Always aims to exceed client expectations
- Doing Things Better - Aims for significant improvement
- Communication - Adapting and tailoring your communication
- Developing Each Other - Seeks to improve personal performance
- Working Together - Invites contribution
Launched in the UK in 2011, for over two decades, this New York-based commercial enterprise has been steadily expanding its horizons, not just conceptually and financially, but geographically. Fidelity agents currently operate from out of 22 cities across three countries, offering thousands of businesses a diverse array of customised, streamlined, worry-free payment solutions every day.
Fidelity’s offices are filled with those who testify to the brand of strength and integrity that it stands for. Their 300+ highly-motivated sales representatives and executives are successful professionals who value client relationships as the key to mutual long-term success. They believe in supporting their clients with the absolute values of honesty, loyalty, trust and open communication. Fidelity has been recognized as an industry leader for merchant retention, boasting a 98% success rate.
Fidelity Payment Processing provides merchant services for processing card payments in all environments including Card Present, Ecommerce and MOTO.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job