Customer Support Advisor
£16,000 - OTE - Altrincham
Working for a leading name within payroll services, This isn't a sales role it is a support/ relationship building role. You will speak agencies that are referring contractors to the client.
Amazing role for someone who wants to be part of a busy team and have the opportunity to work and support key sales team members within the business. You will also be taking calls from agencies that they work with and it's all about providing the best possible service you can. There will be an opportunity to help at events also when it's required which are always a great experience.
- Call Consultants that have referred to thank them for their business
- Call consultants to advise of advances from the previous week to reinforce the great service given.
- Call smaller branches that may get less attention from Support Advisors in order to maintain relationships.
- Work with new business consultants to gather information from agencies to speed up joining process.
- Customer service
- At least a C grade in Maths and English
- customer service
- customer service advisor
- customer service executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job