My client is looking for a new Customer Support Advisor to join their Customer Support Team. The team provides front line support and offers value added services to our customers to improve customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty in a profitable way.
- Process sales and purchase orders, record sales opportunities and provide relevant commercial quotations when needed.
- Respond to customer enquires in a helpful, timely and professional manner, assisting in the processing of sales orders, order processing, web enquiries, telephone enquiries, fax, email, or other source enquiries in order to achieve sales and margin targets as set by the company.
- Help produce accurate quotations and generate tasks and files containing all essential information relating to that enquiry.
- Provide product technical support and advice to all customers and liaise with suppliers ensuring they offer products and technical information appropriate for our requirements including web technical enquiries.
- Liaise with the sales teams, all freight agents, chambers of commerce and other agents to ensure UK and overseas quotations and orders are processed efficiently and backed up with accurate documentation.
- Help maintain systems accuracy and ensure that all fields are being correctly entered into the company database for long term marketing projects and effective follow up.
- Completing all customer records accurately and within company policy.
- Perform accurate and complete data entry on all systems in a timely manner.
- Record customer complaints and champion any necessary systems changes needed.
- Other tasks as determined by the company.
- You will ideally have scientific experience and education, e.g. a chemistry or biochemistry qualification, or experience as a laboratory technician perhaps in the life sciences or environment, food testing sectors having direct involvement in research, QC or other industrial processes.
- Other qualifications or previous experience which meets the specification of the job description would be an advantage i.e. knowledge of: SAP Business One, Dangerous Goods Shipping, Sales Order and Quotation experience, purchasing experience, administration experience, freight and export experience etc.
- It would be beneficial if the candidate can speak a foreign language.
- Working in any customer liaison role.
- Experience of lab supplies or Business to Business (B2B) distribution.
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Support
- Data Entry
- Order Processing