Think Specialist Recruitment is working with a leading, international business to recruit for several Customer Support roles working in their large UK operations department. With a fantastic, modern and vibrant working environment and an excellent benefits package, the roles will be mainly telephone based and will deal with a diverse range of enquiries from the UK customer base. We are seeking candidates with previous inbound/outbound customer service or contact centre experience, graduates looking to start their career or candidates with a solid retail customer services background.
Duties to include:
- Working as part of the Customer Service team to ensure we deliver an excellent quality of service to our customer base at all times.
- Deal with all customer enquiries
- Handling general queries, issues and/or complaints from customers
- Investigating customer questions, keeping customers up to date
- Administer any tasks and job functions allocated to you and ensure they are completed accurately and within the set time frame
- Ensure department Service Quality Commitments are met whilst also maintaining high service levels and standards
- Accurate maintenance and administration of company systems
- Respond to all Customer enquiries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Interaction with other departments within company regarding queries
- Identify potential frauds and money laundering in line with procedure
- Comply with all company procedures and standards
- To comply with all relevant legislation at all times such as Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering Act, Data Protection Act and the FLA code of practice
- Strong customer service skills and telephone manner
- Computer literacy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fully Supportive of team members & line manager
- Pro-active approach towards problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and willing to learn new processes
Hours and benefits:
- 8.30am to 5.00pm / 9.30am to 6.00pm shifts, Monday to Friday
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- On site canteen
- Flexible benefits
- Retailer discounts
If you have the relevant customer service experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now and we will be in touch with shortlisted candidates ASAP.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job