Customer Support Advisor required for expanding Kings Lynn Company - excellent prospects
Your new company is a dynamic expanding family business on the outskirts of Kings Lynn, they really look after their staff and even provide their staff with a free lunch each day and give first class/excellent training.
Your new role is to provide exceptional sales and administrative support to maintain and wow the customer buying experience for their current and potential clients.
Key features of role are to
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the customers assigned to your sales silo.
- Providing dedicated support and assistance to your assigned sales Manager.
- Answer incoming calls and responding to customer requirements promptly.
- Preparing customer quotations
- Handle the processing of Orders within the time limits
- Inform Clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- All quotations and information meticulously uploaded on ERP & CRM.
- All quotes and enquiries followed up through to order/ completion.
- Resolve account queries and chase overdue accounts.
What you'll need to succeed are the following skills:-
- Friendly disposition
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrating a can do attitude and tenacity of purpose.
- Competent Computer Skills - Outlook, Excel, Word, ERP & CRM Systems
- Proven success in previous Sales & Admin role
- Strong Phone handling Skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail & Accuracy
What you'll get in return is an excellent career, a very good package, free lunch each day and a rewarding career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.