Customer Service Advisor required at Optionis, at Optionis we believe in providing all the right tools for our staff to succeed, from a great working environment to a structured career path. We also reward our team of experts by paying them competitive salaries and providing a range of company benefits including;
- Up to 28 days holiday per year
- Childcare vouchers
- Lunch on us, once a month
- Fresh fruit every day
- Free car parking
- Private healthcare
Parasol and Clearsky are part of the Optionis Group who are one of the UK's largest professional umbrella and Ltd company employment organisations for contractors, freelancers and other skilled contingent workers. Due to rapid growth Parasol/Clearsky now have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Operations team based at our Head Office in Warrington.
Working in a contact centre of around 20 Customer Service Advisors, you will be playing a pivotal role supporting our contractors/clients on various employment/limited company queries such as time sheets enquires, payment queries, assisting with the setting up of a Ltd company and any other queries they may have about their current work style.
You will be providing this valuable service over the phone and email to multiple contractors that are working all across the UK, the role will be shift work working between the hours of 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday with one Saturday per month worked (10am -2pm shift). Saturdays, will be given back to you as time off in lieu.
- To ensure all telephone and email enquiries are resolved to the employee's/client's satisfaction.
- To communicate with employees/clients in a professional and compliant manner.
- To welcome feedback provided as part of the quality assessment framework
- To be able to handle expressions of dissatisfaction effectively, efficiently and within agreed timescales.
- To maintain a strict level of employee/client confidentiality at all times.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in an assertive and supportive manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the business including shift rotations and weekend work.
The office is in walking distance of Bank Quay Railway Station in Warrington and with parking on site if you drive.
A great opportunity not to be missed, this role would suit someone who is looking to work in a smaller contact centre and be valued in what they do.