Job Title: Customer Support Advisor
Location: Sturminster Newton
Our client is looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join their growing team, supporting their global customer base as they build apps for events. Previous experience isn't a requirement, if you're enthusiastic and good at customer service, have an ability to commutate at all levels and know your way around an Smartphone, Social Media and Apps, the rest can be taught.
You don't have to be a technical whiz but you need to have a good understanding of MS Office such as Word & Excel. HUGE attention to detail is a must and you must be an outgoing and confident communicator; the rest they can teach you. You will also need a current passport as the customers are all over the world and you might need to go and provide onsite support in places like Milan, Barcelona or New Orleans.
As a Customer Support Advisor you are the first point of contact for the amazing clients when they need help using the Apps.
Everyone from CEO to developers play a part in the support process at the company. This is more than just a customer support role; you'll be working with the team to handle anything that comes across your way. This is a chance to learn and be involved at every point of the company while helping and building relationships with a wide range of clients across the world.
Customer Support Advisor Requirements:
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Have amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Love technology and be web-savvy. You'll know your way around a smartphone, and make use of apps as well as being active on social media.
- Know your way around Excel and preferably Photoshop
- Answer enquiries and help requests received via email or over the phone
- Be able to think outside the box and think creatively on how to improve the support process at every step.
- Love learning new things and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have previous customer support experience, be empathetic and truly care about helping and solving others problems
- An experience of a lifetime working with a young, open-minded and diverse team who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- An environment that is both fast-paced and fun to work in.
- But most importantly the company is a place where you will be encouraged to learn every day in order to enhance your skillset and expertise, and grow as a professional in your field.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job