Customer Support Advisor
Temp - Perm
My client are a well-established and successful fast-growing business. Their mission was and remains to change the way energy is made and used in Britain. They are a company that are not-for-dividend- their profits go back into their mission. They strive to make positive changes in their fast-paced environment.
About the Role:
The Customer Support Centre is the face of the company’s domestic Retail operation and provides the frontline service to their customers at all points of the journey through a of variety contact channels. The department is vibrant, fast paced and friendly but extremely professional with the customer experience always the main-focus. They aim to set an impression on their customers, striving to get it right first time whilst representing their amazing brand and living the company vision.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all their customers via telephony, electronic and face-to-face interactions
- Customer Service - Taking ownership of customer queries to offer first contact resolution where possible, to ensure delivery of high level of service to maintain their customer base.
- Inbound & outbound contact - A high level of customer and industry communication is required to facilitate effective query resolution and ensure information is compliant against Industry standards.
- Handle all Customer Support Centre administrative duties, including but not limited to: Processing Meter Readings and related enquiries.
- Providing customers with RMR compliance quotes and process Switches.
- General Direct Debit and Payment related enquiries.
- Sign-up and sales progression related enquiries.
- Handling enquiries relating to all their products and services.
Customer Support Advisors provide a vital support function, assisting customers with their account enquiries to ensure that they deliver an exceptional level of service. The ideal client will be energetic, enthusiastic, a team player and passionate about what they do. Our client would like for you to believe in the work you do and have fun doing it, just as they do. The client strives to be open, fair and ethical, making sure things are done the right way.
Successful Candidates will receive full industry training through their Departmental and Academy training programs, however, the role and industry can be quite challenging so they do look for all candidates to have a proven academic ability or understanding of a similar industry.
GCSE’s (Maths and English essential)
A-Level or Degree level education preferred but not essential
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills across a multiple channels.
- Excellent time management with ability to prioritise workloads
- Problem solving ability linked to a very high level of SAP knowledge.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office packages.
- Accuracy, Tenacity & Integrity.
Specific Knowledge Required:
- Utility industry knowledge & experience.
- Experience of Customer Relationship Management Systems - SAP preferred.
- Proven track record of working in a target focused environment and driving successful performance.
The fast-moving nature of the company’s business means that from time to time you may be asked to perform roles outside your original job description on an ad hoc basis. This allows the company to utilise its people in the best possible way at all times and helps employees to make their contribution in a changing environment.
If you think this role could be suitable for you then please get in contact with Fran at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Customer Support
- Direct Debit