Customer Support Advisor - Software
Leicester - £18,000 - £20,000 + £6,000 Shift Allowance for US Hours - 2.30-11pm Monday - Friday
Customer Support Advisor with experience in a Software, I.T or Telecommunications environment and knowledge of Windows / Mac OS sought by a leading technology provider for integrated business communications solutions. Their "customer first" approach starts with their support function - offering new customers a fantastic on boarding process and great ongoing support.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be part of their UK team and the first point of contact for all incoming customer queries which you will then tackle as per their SLAs, escalating when necessary. On a day-to-day basis you will be supported by great 2nd Line Support team and Software Development team for more in-depth technical issues.
The successful Customer Support Advisor should have the following:
- Experience within a Software, I.T / Telecoms Support or Customer Services environment
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS
- Experience with CRM systems would be beneficial
- Experience with Hosted Telephony systems would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
Please send CV now to alex[at]applauseit[dot]co[uk] and call Alex Pitts on to find out more.
Customer Support Advisor - Leicester - £18,000 - £23,000 + £6,000 Shift Allowance for US Hours - 2.30-11pm Monday - Friday - Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, I.T, Telecoms, VoIP, Networking, SIP, TCP/IP
- Application Support
- Customer Service
- Software Support
- Technical Customer Support Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'