Customer Support Advisor - Software, Manufacturing - Excellent Training!
Stratford-upon-Avon - £19,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
Customer Support Advisor ideally with experience in an I.T or Software environment sought by a leading technology provider for lean manufacturing solutions. Their product approach provides a simple, standardized approach to high variety, highly complex operations.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be part of their UK team and the first point of contact for all incoming customer queries which you will tackle in a professional manner, resolving issues where you can and escalating when necessary. Full training on their software will be provided.
The successful Customer Support Advisor should have the following:
- Experience within a Technical Customer Services environment
- Ability to learn quickly - excellent training provided
- Committed work ethic and enthusiasm for providing the best customer service
- Ability to adapt approach dependent on each call - no scripts here and each customer is dealt with as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Manufacturing environments would be beneficial!
Please send CV now to alex[at]applauseit[dot]co[uk] and call Alex Pitts on to find out more.
Customer Support Advisor - Software, Manufacturing - Excellent Training! - Stratford-upon-Avon - £19,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
- Technical Support
- Software Support
- Customer Support Advisor
- Systems Support Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job