A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to deliver excellent service to training providers, and assist with other administrative tasks throughout the department.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Support Advisor:
- Regularly communicate and engage with customers and stakeholders to offer support on assessment operational matters.
- Handle all confidential information securely and refer any sensitive issues to the Customer Support Manager.
- Perform duties relating to quality assurance processes.
- Record all communications with training providers and students on the CRM system accurately and efficiently.
- Manage the administration for the network meetings within a specified region, including drafting agendas and taking and distributing minutes.
- Contribute to support initiatives for training providers.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience for the Customer Support Advisor:
- Educated to A-level standard, or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a customer service based role.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits for the Customer Support Advisor:
- c£22,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time position
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
- Customer Service