Customer Support Advisor (French Speaking Essential)
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 per annum, plus £1,500 bonus after probation
Our client is a well known employer in the Poole area and they are looking for professional individuals to join their team.
If you enjoy dealing with people and resolving customer issues, our client might just be the place for your next exciting adventure. You will join a dynamic team who have a significant impact on how our business meets its goals and objectives and will be exposed to a multi cultured and enlightened global organisation.
Our client is looking for Customer Support Advisors with fluent written and spoken French and English language skills to join their business. You will need to demonstrate previous experience of dealing with customers and the general public.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be responsible for:
* Provide customer support via multiple touch points - Chat and email
* Accurately log customer and product information into our system
* Proactively develop skills and knowledge through effective use of systems
* Understanding customer care and apply to all customer touch points
* Share knowledge gained with team through effective knowledge transfer
* Resolve end customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner
* Achieve customer targets by resolving customer issues in a timely manner
In order to be successful in the role of Customer Support Advisor, you will require the following:
* Proven experience of delivering customer excellence
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
* Analytical thinker with problem-solving skills
* Comfortable with technology and relish new opportunities
* Ability to self-manage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job