Confident, Enthusiastic Customer Support Administrator required to work for a well-established company based in Stourport.
The role will be a key member of the Sales team who will build close relationships with customers, dealing with general queries and providing full admin support.
Other duties will include
- Providing after sales support to our customers
- Liaising with various departments in the company to provide the best level of support
- Handling basic enquiries and orders
- Building strong relationships with customers and obtaining individual and market feedback
- Ensuring that customers are kept informed of query status and that any issues are resolved quickly
- Maintaining accurate up-to-date records of issues raised, complaints, feedback data
The right candidate must
- Be professional and confident to work with sales and customer orders
- Well spoken, with the ability to communicate at all levels,
- Computer literate with accurate typing skills
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 dependent upon experience
Hours: Full time - Monday to Friday
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'