Our client are looking for someone to provide an efficient and effective administrative support, carrying out tasks in a timely manner in order to meet the requirements of and to fulfil the objectives of the business. To ensure all the ISP departments receive the required level of administrative support.
- Monitor and update the IT systems and vehicles progress to ensure they meet required delivery date.
- Inform customers of arrangements and amendments via telephone, email and post. Communicate delays immediately.
- Fully support the Customer Support Team.
- Assist in reviewing and developing department administration systems and ensuring work instructions are kept up to date.
- Liaise regularly with customer support supervisor regarding all team responsibilities and workloads.
- Follow department procedures at all times ans continually look at ways in which to improve performance to ensure the efficient and accurate completion of all processes.
- Create and maintain data using database, spreadsheet applications and other software.
- Provide a high level of customer service skills to all customers.
- Attend meetings both internal and external to support and provide updates and share information.
- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Continuous improvement.
- Planning and organising.
- Team work.
- Conflict management.
- PC Literate and adaptable to new systems.
To apply, please send your CV or call on the given number below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'