De Rigo is a family with a fascinating history, growing tremendously, becoming a leading Group in the glasses market. Designing, manufacturing and distributing Designer Eyewear across the UK & Ireland, We offer an engaging, very friendly, casual work environment.
An integral part of the Head Office team; the Customer Support Administrator will dedicate their time with the Customer Service team as well as also carrying out a variety of Warehouse Duties.
The position requires an excellent telephone manner, methodical approach, conscientious mind-set and hard-working attitude. The right candidate must be reliable and flexible, as well as adaptable to a wide range of activities and responsibilities.
- Answering inbound telephone calls & filtering enquires to the relevant person.
- Create new accounts on SAP and linking new orders upon receipt of new credit application forms.
- Use of SAP in-house systems to log customer queries
- Processing of all telephone and email orders.
- Provide Support to our Sales Agents.
- Replying to customer’s correspondence by phone, email & letter.
- Action amendments to orders as per the DRUK delivery report & offering alternative products where possible
- Capturing Sale orders for all sales agents & responsible for the action of all agent requests
- Accurate recording of information whilst processing administration tasks
- Run & Distribute Sale agent Reports.
- Office administration to including filing, post.
- Provide Support of any Ad Hoc tasks given by the Customer Support Supervisor & Country Manager.
- Responsible for all inbound warehouse deliveries & shipments. Log & return faulty stock efficiently back to our De Rigo Vision subsidiary office.
- Accept and Post out new orders to Independent customers.
- Chasing couriers by phone & email.
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Experience in a customer facing or sales focused environment
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Resilient and Positive approach to taking on new tasks
- Ability to take ownership of given projects
- Knowledge and experience using SAP (Preferred not essential)
- Flexible approach to working hours
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Salary & Benefits
- Starting: £18,000 - £20,000
- Holiday Entitlement (33 Days) Including Bank Holidays
- Generous Discount on our Luxury products
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Full Training Provided
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'