Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing and Recruitment Company are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our pivotal customer administration function. This is an exciting role that will allow you to work with a fun set of individuals.
You will partner with our sales function to provide both administrative and customer support to their large contractor base. Key aspects of the role will include; running compliance and on-boarding checks, supporting weekly contractor payroll, issuing contracts/extensions and providing key business information. As a result, candidates must be able to work to tight deadlines/timescales.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the point of contact for contractor queries
- Ensure contractors are on-boarded within allocated time-frames
- Collect and verify contractor time and expense information on a weekly basis
- Ensure contracts are issued
- Develop strong relationships with the relevant sales team
- Advise both consultants and contractors on any relevant compliance/legislation information
- Data entry
What we are looking for:
- Excellent administration skills gained within a fast-paced environment is essential
- Proven experience of working within very strict processes is essential
- Demonstrated experience of working to set targets or processes
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to think outside the box when solving problems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'