Customer Support Administrator
This an exciting and newly created role within our clients evolving Customer Support function, where successful applicants will provide high quality administrative and process support, working collaboratively with all areas of the business to deliver a Market Leading Customer Experience.
Through developing knowledge and expertise, either within one of a number of specialist teams, or in a more general support role, the Customer Support Advisor ensures that all allocated processes are completed accurately and to a high quality, whilst ensuring that all commercial and productivity targets are met. Duties will be varied and encompass the following,
- To provide expertise in delivering key administrative or process tasks accurately and to a high quality standard to support delivery of Market Leading Customer Experience.
- To develop knowledge and expertise in relation to products, process and systems to enable maximum effectiveness in role
- To work closely with colleagues across 1st Line Service and Field Sales teams to develop a strong understanding of the specific needs of the Customer to ensure we deliver to their requirements
- To take ownership of Customer issues arising, working collaboratively with colleagues across various teams to ensure swift resolution for the Customer
- To be proactive in communicating and collaborating with colleagues across the business to ensure administrative and process tasks are completed accurately and to agreed SLAs
- To be proactive in spotting opportunities and driving improvements to simplify our processes, making things easier for our people and our customers
- Ensure that all actions undertaken meet our TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) obligations and where issues arise that these are flagged to the Customer Support Leadership team.
- Act responsibly at all times, including ensuring compliance training is completed to time, documentation is completed in a compliant fashion and procedure manuals kept up to date
The successful applicant will ideally be able to demonstrate the following
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong numeracy skills
- Effective problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Excel including Word & Excel
- Previous experience within a Customer Service environment
For further information please don’t hesitate to express your interest by submission of an online application, to which we can respond.
- Customer Support
- Office Administration
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"