Here at Moneybarn, we are focused on providing the highest standards of service, and we are growing our team of Customer Support Administrators to support us in delivering the best possible outcomes for our customers.
Working in a busy hub and reporting to the Team Leader, our team of Customer Support Administrators liase with customers via all non-voiced based communications, ensuring queries are responded to promptly and effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with excellent administration and communication skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and a personal drive to engage with customers and deliver a first-class service.
What you'll be expected to do in the role:
- Complete administrative tasks and escalate any risks or issues
- Assist with end to end customer correspondence processes, ensuring quality standards are met and correct process is followed
- Comply with TCF principles, FCA regulations and adhere to DPA regulations, ensuring all activities are undertaken in accordance with the companies published policies and procedures always
- Be the point of contact for internal administration requests
- Liaise with all other departments within Moneybarn, as well as external parties, such as Debt Advice organisations, solicitors and any person or entity authorised by the customer
- Assist with the department’s inbound call traffic and outbound call campaigns and various omni-channel campaigns
What we're looking for from you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Comfortable working to targets
- Resilient and determined
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and confident in making decisions
- Ability to manage high volume and repetitious tasks
- Customer service skills, ability to build rapport both on the telephone and via non-voice channels.
- Experience working within a customer support centre environment
- Experience of working within the motor finance industry
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Please note if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job