Salary: £16,500 - £18,000 p.a
Full-time permanent position.
Benefits: Office working hours, 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays, onsite parking
Are you an Administrator who loves to create great customer experiences?
Are you able to provide a fantastic level of Customer service to my client's customer base?
Do you want to work for a business that values your skills and allows you to develop your career?
We have the role for you!
As a Customer Support Administrator, you’ll be responsible for managing customer accounts, whilst working in collaboration with the internal teams to create an outstanding customer experience. You will provide customer support and administration and manage the expectation of my client's customers, from start to finish.
- Providing excellent customer service to my client’s customer base.
- Processing orders and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- Providing product knowledge to customers via email and telephone.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric approach when dealing with prospective clients.
So what skills will you need to succeed?
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in a customer focused role.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Great eye for detail.
- Experience of using Microsoft products. (Word, Excel)
What will help you stand out from the rest?
- Be available immediately for interview
- The role is salaried with the client and not through our agency.
- Available to Start in March 2018
The successful candidate for this role will receive a salary of £16,500 to £18,000 DOE, free parking and pension are just some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If so, apply now!
If you feel you need more information, please feel free to ring Jamie at Authentic Recruitment.
Authentic Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Authentic Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job