£19,000 - £20,000
Kelly Services are recruiting for Customer Support Administrator on behalf of our Pharmaceutical client based in Cramlington. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships taking ownership and accountability for ensuring that all Customer Requirements are met.
Key skills & abilities:
* A strong desire to succeed combined with the ability to execute on multiple tasks (working calmly and accurately under pressure) whilst being self-motivated.
* Ability to work as part of a team, however, with little direct supervision.
* Demonstration of excellence in organization, strong attention to detail and team management skills
* Develop and maintain relationships and assist the Key account/Areas Sales Managers by monitoring open orders and prospective orders, follow up via telephone or email and offering pre and post customer service orders and projects.
* Ability to communicate effectively with departments such as Production, Logistics and Finance, providing regular updates to guarantee customer requirements.
* Exceptional problem solving skills combined with exceptional computer skills/literacy including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to support strategic commercial sales plans and marketing.
* Excellent telephone skills a positive, professional, and customer centred approach.
* Accurately implement high-volume order entry including the ability and willingness to learn and embrace specific order management procedures.
* Present and discuss company's products and services to customers to ensure understanding of products and services is conveyed at all times
* Handle customer complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate mutually agreeable resolutions
* A general standard of education - GCSE or equivalent
* Ideally fluency in European languages
* Experience in a customer service, customer experience, customer support or equivalent is preferred and ideally within the manufacturing or distribution industries.a
* Previous experience in developing customer relations and demonstrable interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Lyndsey Temple on .
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.