Based in trendy Shoreditch, Ionic Information is a market-leading provider of stock market analysis software used by people to manage their own investments. Our ShareScope product has been voted the UK’s Best Investment Software for 16 years running.
We have an outstanding reputation for delivering customer support and have a vacancy for an energetic individual in our friendly team.
We are looking for someone with a desire to provide exceptional customer service in every respect. A hard worker with a can-do attitude.
That’s where you come in.
- Are you enthusiastic, hungry to learn something new and challenge yourself?
- Are you methodical, logical and do you possess an eye for detail?
- Are you looking for a role where you can use your customer service, analytical and people skills every day?
As one of our Technical Support Specialists, you’ll help customers get the best out of our software, identify bugs and resolve computer and network problems. You will also process sales orders, update customer details and carry out billing processes.
Having strong customer service skills is imperative in this role. Whether by phone or email, you’ll ensure a high level of customer satisfaction whilst dealing with queries about our software or subscriptions.
You’ll also learn a huge amount about stock markets, investing and trading.
- Experience in technical support or help desk
- Excellent communication skills and proficient English (verbal and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail when recording orders and performing other data entry tasks.
- A polite and patient telephone manner
- A or B grade in GCSE English and Maths
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Degree/diploma in software, technology or similar
- Experience in a computer language or with scripting
Please provide a covering letter with your application specifically outlining your suitability for this role.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Technical Support
- Telephone Manner
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job