Our client are about being brilliant. They are always learning. They are results driven and they build relationships that deliver.
Our client has been in the business of quenching the nation’s thirst since 1875. Now a successful FTSE 250 Company, they are an accredited Investor in People employer with a diverse and expanding range of quality soft drinks, including Irn-Bru, Rubicon, Strathmore, Rockstar, KA and Funkin Limited. There’s never been a better time to join them!
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Customer Support Administrator to join our team in Middlebrook on a part time basis.
What will I be responsible for….
Reporting in to the Impulse Controller, the successful Customer Support Administrator will take on a varied role with responsibilities:
- Significant amount of data entry
- Resolving customer queries
- Producing reports
- Analysis and supporting in all administrative capacities
What they’re looking for…
As the ideal Customer Support Administrator, you will require excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills are essential. You must have a flexible attitude and approach to your role and be willing to work additional hours as required.
What our client offer...
Our client offer the successful; Customer Support Administrator a highly competitive salary combined with excellent benefits which include:
- 33 days annual holiday pro rata
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Discounts and cashback for selected stores and restaurants giving great savings on holidays, shopping, groceries, cinema tickets, etc.
- Health cash plan - coming March 2018
- Flexible Benefits - coming March 2018 - buy technology, a new bike or a great deal on a car lease through salary sacrifice
- Share schemes for eligible employees
If you have the passion to succeed in this target driven Customer Support Administrator role, please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Closing date: 16th February
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
COM-01/18-06The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Support
- Customer Administrator