Reporting to the Partner Onboarding Team Leader, you will play a vital role in setting up and training new partners businesses on to the digital platform, as well as assisting with general administration tasks.
You will be in contact with the company's rapidly growing network of activity providers, you’ll be delivering fantastic service through email and by phone with an intent to wow them with the great experience provided while getting started.
• Is passionate about our mission and getting people moving
• Has previous admin or customer service experience • Has stellar communication and problem solving skills
• Is results focused
• Has the ability to work autonomously whilst juggling a variety of tasks
• Has good listening skills
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Has proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
Duties include -
• Organising training and onboarding process including remote project management and dispatch of training materials
• Helping admin team with new and updated partner details.
• Courtesy calls with smaller partners, maintaining contact with partners in non-live cities, and disseminating important information, such as new feature training, to partners.
• Assist Partner managers with any ad-hoc/admin tasks that may arise.
• Communicating between the teams
Very much suits those who have worked in sports or have a keen interest in this area.
To hear more, please apply today!
- Customer Service