PulseGo (part of Pulse Healthcare Ltd) is a new and innovative on-demand technology platform in the flexible staffing sector.
Under the direction of the Customer Support Team Leader, the Customer Support Administrator will help manage candidates, in a highly responsive and fast-moving environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a Customer Support team at the launch of a new product, and to develop skills and knowledge which will allow you to assist with the growth and development of that product in the future.
The Customer Support team are responsible for candidate and customer interactions, by telephone, web and email, and also the administration to support and drive the flexible staffing processes. This will involve working a ticket system (Zendesk) for queries, tasks, and communication, working with other platforms to ensure processes are completed fully and prioritised efficiently in accordance with Company Quality procedures.
- Interact with customers to take, and fulfil, requests for flexible staff
- Manage candidates through the registration process
- Inbound and outbound activities to maximize team activity and outcomes
- Promptly deal with candidates and customers to resolve queries
- Use a ticket based system to prioritise and manage tasks and customer interactions
- Ensure you work efficiently and productively
- Work closely with other key departments: Development, Digital Marketing and Application Support
- Maintain a proactive approach, ensuring all opportunities are investigated
- Assist with recruitment and compliance procedures in line with company policies
- Undertake regular reviews of candidate files to ensure all appropriate information is maintained and up to date and ready for file sign off in accordance with legislation and Frameworks
- Ensure accuracy to Data Entry
Ideal candidates will have held a role that has required a high level of organisation, prioritisation and problem solving. With a high standard in customer service delivery, we are looking for someone who can contribute to the customer support function, ensuring all queries are answered as quickly as possible and to the highest standard possible. Experience in a telephone-based customer service or helpdesk role is essential.
This is any exciting time for us and an equally exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something new and develop their career. Interviews are available immediately, so contact us now with your current CV to apply.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving