We are looking for a customer support operative to help join a busy and renown team to support with the smooth running and activity throughout the transport operation. This is a temp-perm position for the right candidate.
The hours consist of 37.5 hours a week, spread over Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate will have their own transport due to the location of the site.
- Processing customers’ orders promptly and accurately to reflect the customers’ requirements
- Prepare orders in time to meet picking and routing schedules
- Dealing with customers queries over the phone or by email promptly and escalate to management where necessary
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Working within a team environment
- Engage in project work, which at times will require working within the warehouse environment (PPE will be provided)
The ideal candidate’s skills:
- Must have experience in working in a Customer Services environment with excellent spoken and written English
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word & Excel - full training will be given on database & equipment used
- Able to work well under pressure and have the initiative to meet tight deadlines
- Can demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
This role is £7.50 per hour, with the opportunity to go permanent if successful. Once becoming a permanent member of the team, the salary will increase.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job