Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing and Recruitment Company are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our pivotal customer administration function. This is an exciting role that will allow you to work with a fun set of individuals.
You will partner with our sales function to provide both administrative and customer support to our large contractor base. Key aspects of the role will include, compliance and on-boarding, payroll, issuing contracts/extensions and providing key business information. As a result, candidates must demonstrate a strong administration background with an ability to work to tight deadlines/timescales.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the point of contact for contractor queries
- Ensure contractors are on-boarded within allocated time-frames
- Collect and verify contractor time and expense information
- Develop strong relationships across the business
- Advise both consultants and contractors on any relevant compliance/legislation information
- Data entry
What we are looking for:
- Excellent administration/customer service skills gained within a fast-paced environment is essential
- Demonstrated experience of working to set targets or processes is essential
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to think outside the box when solving problems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job