Customer Support Administrator - Immediate start
My client is looking for an Administrator to join their vibrant, busy office environment.
The primary duties will involve:
- Corresponding with customers by post and email
- Liaising with clients
- Dealing with client enquiries on the telephone
Full training will be provided.
Additional duties will include assisting other department workloads where necessary, such as DMC correspondence and ad-hoc duties.
The applicant must:
- Have good administration skills and be able to deal with high workloads and strict deadlines
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
Normal working office hours
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job