Role: Customer Support Account Exec.
Hours: Mon to Sun, shifts range from 08:00 to 12:00 starts (x5 shifts per week)
Position: Description: German language skills would be ideal however flexible with this requirement.
Start: Friday 9th - 10:00am
Interviews: Wednesday 7th February
Length of Assignment: 7 weeksCustomer Support Account Executive
London, United Kingdom · Customer Service
Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted - not good!
We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers.
This is where you come in! We're looking for an awesome individual who isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn't afraid of some hard work to join our Resolution team in the role of Customer Account Executive.
You will be responsible for handling escalation received from our front line customer support teams. Our aim is to deliver first class customer service to resolve issues via email (and telephone when required), as diligently as possible. You will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence, always improving the customer experience by removing sources of dissatisfaction and ensuring customers leave your conversation satisfied and loyal to the Deliveroo brand and service.
Your role will include:
- Investigate and resolve escalated customer complaints and queries to provide satisfaction and secure positive relations between Deliveroo and customers
- Answer customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with every enquiry
- Actively and diligently monitor and provide customer feedback to relevant departments to help continually improve Deliveroo's customer experience
- Experience working in Customer Service
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Friday Lunch like no other!
- Free Deliveroo dinner when working on shift past 8pm
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.