Are you a tenacious individual, with long-term career aspirations, who thrives under pressure?
Due to internal progression, we're recruiting for a new Customer Supply Co-ordinator opportunity for a leading, global FMCG supply business, with a track record for excellence.
This is an ideal job for someone with a high level of resilience, sharp communication skills and a passion for problem-solving. Any experience from within a FMCG or supply chain environment will also be very much desirable.
The Customer Supply Co-ordinator is a fast-paced role, requiring a switched-on, energetic individual. You will be a key focal point for all client orders, liaising between internal stakeholders and a portfolio of clients. This will be split between processing orders, following through to dispatch and day-to-day client liaison, resolving out order problems and logistical queries. You will also be communicating regularly with a number of internal departments to ensure agreed service levels and deadlines are met.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Main customer contact for all order-related queries such as resolving problems, stock availability, codes, delivery arrangements etc
- Building strong business relationships with client contacts
- Receiving, analysing and inputting daily client orders, working to tight deadlines
- Working closely with finance team with regards to customer credit notes and credit hold issues
- Work closely with demand planning team, communicating any abnormal demand for items
- Working to client SLAs
- Large quantity of reporting and data analysis of performance for sales order reviews
- Personal and departmental projects, working on key improvement focus points
Skills & Experience
- A degree is essential for this role
- Any career experience from Supply chain, distribution or FMCG roles will be an advantage
- Highly analytical, able to provide robust analysis of performance
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise concise;y and effectively with key client contacts and internal departments
- Ability to lead from the front
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous use of SAP advantageous
- A self starter, who enjoys a challenge
- Flexibility to work out of standard office hours
- Show initiative and entrepreneurial edge
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Order Processing
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job