A fantastic opportunity to join a leading South West based manufacturer within the Customer Supply Chain team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing operational supply chain and customer service support to the site near Wellington (Somerset).
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Obtaining and recording customer authorisation on all orders
- Sending order confirmations to customers on all orders
- Ensuring the customer is aware of any amendments
- Develop strong working relationships with all customers
- Participate in all customer review meetings, where appropriate
- Prepare and action all invoice and credit requests
- Maintain accurate and efficient records specific to all orders and communications
- Respond to all customer enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all customer data systems
- Receive, process and confirm customer orders in line with costings, quotations and product lead times
- Identify and communicate sale production priorities
- Provide order status updates for monthly sales forecast
If you possess excellent communication skills (phone, email, letters and face-to-face), have experience of dealing with fast moving, demanding customers and a strong attention to detail this is the role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a global leader in their field.
To express an interest, please submit your details now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job