Your new job Title: Customer Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Gatwick area, Surrey
Your new salary: up to £35k plus bonus (dependent on experience)
Your key responsibilities:
- To be the Supply Chain point of contact with the customer for all service or supply issues to customer and manage scenarios/contingencies to improve supply.
- Work closely and proactively with the customer and use knowledge of customer portal systems to monitor and manage in store performance in line with KPIs agreed with the customer.
- Building customer relationships in order to be seen as a partner supplier. This includes regular meetings and/or implant work.
- Responsible for accurate flow and amendment of forecast/order data by working with the customer and their Customer portal systems in order to maintain agreed KPI’s.
- Proactively monitoring EPOS, in store stockholding, in store waste, amongst other information in order to proactively assist the customer with managing their stock.
- To monitor daily orders against EPOS and forecast to ensure quick reaction to any movement in demand at store level.
- Attend regular meetings with customer to review KPI performance and make them aware of all upcoming activity on a rolling horizon to ensure all products are managed effectively in store.
- Coordinate Seasonal meetings in order to collaboratively plan for and post review Easter, Summer and Christmas.
- Monitor product data in customer portal systems and highlight any irregularities to the customer and internally to ensure all information is aligned.
- Be available to work on customer driven projects that deliver mutual benefits for the business and the customer.
- To Deliver against departmental KPIs and those specific to the customer as defined
- To Work with customer on all NPD and delist forecasts to ensure accurate buy in and phasing out information is made available to the Demand and Supply planner.
- Ensure all data affecting service or waste is promptly communicated to Demand Planners, Supply Planners, and Account Manager. Facilitate the implementation and communication of an action plan.
- To ensure regular account reviews with the sales team and Demand Planners covering overall performance, forecast adjustments as well as analysing previous promotional performance.
- Working closely with the Demand Planner and account Manager to Effectively predict promotional performance at store level to ensure in store KPI are met
- Work closely with Supply Planners and 3PL each morning to ensure optimisation of order fulfilment
- Work with Demand and Supply Planning in order to reduce any excess waste by agreeing derogations with customers, or suggesting other solutions, by utilising in-store knowledge to influence and recommend actions on both sides.
- To Work in partnership with the other teams to ensure the overall delivery of objectives
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous experience of working in the FMCG Supply Chain environment
- Ideally experience with customer portals to interpret in store data to identify business opportunities and risks
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Commercial, with evidence of the ability to deliver pro active and reactive support.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators, to monitor programs, projects and plans to set targets.
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job