Are you passionate about service, being part of a great team and progressing your career in supply chain…?
Established in 1962, Hancocks is the leading UK sweets and chocolates wholesaler to independent businesses and is part of the Innovative Bites group, which incorporates the Hancocks Business as well as Bonds of London and Bobby’s Foods. Through the 20 Hancocks Cash & Carry’s around the UK, we sell an unparalleled range including branded chocolate, novelty sweets and wholesale pick and mix.
At Hancocks, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the person we’re looking for.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Supply Analyst to join our newly formed supply chain team based out of our Sutton in Ashfield location with regular travel to our head office in Loughborough. This role will see you working with the Customer Supply Manager, Buying teams and Suppliers to ensure we retain the right level of stock to meet our customer demand for both our Cash & Carry’s and our e-commerce business.
- To support the Customer Supply Manager to drive supplier performance and efficient planning.
- Manage the inbound supply of products based on forecasted demand, agreed stock holding and commercial agreements whilst ensuring availability is maintained in a cost-effective way.
- Operational management of suppliers to ensure deliveries arrive into the right Cash & Carry on the agreed day and in full.
- Work with the Cash & Carry General Manger’s to improve demand planning & forecasting accuracy.
- Ownership and on-going development of a residual process that identifies short-dated stocks, route cause and working with the Buying team to agree the most cost-effective clearance solution.
- Support the effective delivery of promotional, seasonal and NPD activity.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to continually improve our supply chain processes and compliance.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has experience of working within a similar supply chain role and who has a clear understanding of demand/supply chain planning as well as excellent communication skills at all levels.
It is an exciting time for the business as we look to change the way we work with our customers across the business to improve our processes. You need to ready for a challenge and be looking for a role where you can really make a difference.
- Supply Chain Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job