Our client, a global fleet management solutions business based in Reading, are currently recruiting for a Customer Success Specialist to join the team. You will contribute in developing and identifying continuous improvement opportunities to streamline current processes and support the scalable growth solutions for our Customer Success leaders globally.
- Respond to and resolve internal or partner inquiries relating to applicable business systems and operations.
- Work on developing and documenting new or existing processes.
- Collect information regarding status of action items.
- Raise potential issues to Enablement leaders and/or key stakeholders, along with recommending and implementing solutions as needed.
- Gathering data and conduct analysis of sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Contribute to project strategy, design, development, and successful implementation.
- Assist with the development of creating documented processes for all of Customer Success globally.
- Liaise between Customer Success and other internal business partners to manage/coordinate project management contribution, meeting and event management, communications, and operational policy and processes.
- Assist the Enablement team leaders to manage critical projects, tasks, and other deliverables in an efficient manner.
- Removing, reducing, or effectively navigating processes to prevent unnecessary delays and continuously focusing on improving business processes; using data and facts to guide decision making.
- Responsible for managing confidential, sensitive and critical work relating to compensation, rules of engagement, internal communications, escalations and work-flow processes and analysing salesforce realignment requests.
- Gathering customer data to provide business insights, identify patterns and trends to translate into actionable insights and business recommendations.
- Sales Management/Sales Operations or a minimum 6-year equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong detail orientation
- Advanced/proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Access ++), Salesforce CRM, SharePoint, knowledge in service application for collaboration and work management platforms.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience developing relationships with sales professionals and executive leadership.
- Strong organisation, planning and analytical skills and business acumen and project management skills.
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday - Friday.
Our client offers an excellent bonus scheme, career progression opportunities and employee benefits.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job