Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a stable, growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As a Customer Success Representative at SHL - a global leader in talent solutions - you will provide expert technical solutions, great customer service, and work with a team of professionals to drive significant growth.
- To maximise on all sales opportunities coming into the Global Customer Service Centre (GCSC) client business though inbound calls and e-mails.
- To Provide a high level of customer service and sales support at all times to internal and external clients for the appropriate geographical territories, and will be responsible for presenting a consistent 'face of SHL’ to the client.
- To always represent the company values; Customer First and Solution Focused, taking responsibility and ownership of matters in a proactive approach to identify the needs of a given client/company and responding accordingly.
As a Customer Success Representative you will:
- Cultivate Existing Business: Train, support and guide new and existing customers by providing confident and expert system knowledge.
- Provide Smart Solutions: Stay at the forefront of technology and customer services with our leading assessment and solution services.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service: presenting a consistent face of SHL to all our customers - internal and external.
- Become a Product Expert: Collaborate with the product, consulting and sales team to
We’re looking for someone with these qualifications:
- Fluency in English and Italian is essential
- Previous experience in Customer Services, Technical Support or Helpdesk Support
- Demonstrated ability to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Outgoing, have a passion for working with people and provide great customer service at all times
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in HR, Computing or business-related discipline
- Experience in a sales related role, preferably phone based
- Experience working in consulting, business, or professional services industry
What SHL Can Offer You:
- Benefits package: including private medical insurance, dental, 25 days holiday, group pension plan, and more.
- Competitive base salary and up to 20% bonus
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives and HR professionals
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance and career aspirations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job