We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Portsmouth!
This full-time position offers a basic salary of £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus.
The Customer Success Department is a vital function of the business, working closely with our customers, post-sale and throughout the lifetime of their contract, to ensure they see success and value from our product and thus renew their contracts. Our CSM’s are passionate about delivering value to our clients to achieve their monthly and annual customer retention targets, whilst building long lasting rapport with our clients to make the most of all upsell opportunities as they present themselves.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Providing support and assistance throughout the contract lifetime
- Identifying further use cases to increase value and liaise regularly to develop strategies
- Contributing to revenue growth by upselling/uplifting client contracts
- Hosting online meetings with various stakeholders to review the progress of their desired outcomes
- Identifying, qualify, and resolve customer issues including working with internal departments, (Support/Product) if required
- Negotiating contract renewals and expansion proposals
- Working towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets; both individually and as a team.
Customer Success Manager Requirements:
- Sales/Account Management or Customer Success background
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Previous experience with interacting with Director Level individuals
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Great Communications skills
- Strategic thinker with problems solving skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Previously worked towards targets and KPI
Customer Success Manager Benefits:
- Take some time out with our holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, increasing with
- each year of service (capped at 24)
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2.5 paid Charity days, volunteer days, fundraisers,
- charity events
- Receive benefits such as; the Employee Assistance Programme
About the Company:
Lead Forensics are one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We can identify other businesses who have been visiting our client’s websites and help them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates.
If you think you are suitable for this Customer Success Manager role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'