We're seeking an ambitious, bright, and self-driven individual to join our customer success team as part of our European expansion. Universe was acquired by Live Nation Entertainment in 2015 and is continuing its steadfast growth, working with household names such as MTV, Red Bull, and Tech Crunch to name a few. As a member of this high-performing team, you will be instrumental in supporting and retaining our rapidly growing customer base, working closely with both the Universe and Ticketmaster sales teams. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced, start-up setting, where collaborating across various global teams is essential.
Being a Customer Success Manager at Universe means that you are a product expert and are a key player in driving our organisation's ability to further our big picture goals. You will work with clients in a variety of industries, managing the relationship from the start and building lasting, rewarding connections. You will be the main point of contact for newly closed accounts and will educate, advise, and empower them in terms of platform usage.
Your main objective will be to help customer in their on boarding and account set up, ensuring they have a great experience while working with Universe. You will be a customer champion, helping each user see value and providing feedback to the team. You will function as the voice of your client within the team, able to understand and champion their use cases through internally provided feedback. Your ultimate goal is to turn every client into an advocate, to ensure they stay and grow with Universe, with you as their trusted partner.
At Universe, our mission is simple and authentic. Bring people together in real life through events. Founded in Toronto in 2011, and now a part of the Live Nation family, we've built a platform for people to discover and create events all over the world. Together, we've built a community of over 31,000 event organisers and hundreds of thousands of fans are the heart of our company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product, keeping up to date on the latest and fixes coming out of our product team, and communicate these with your clients
- Own the ultimate success of Universe's clients, including customer on boarding, success and retention
- Pro actively manage each customer's business needs - actively seek opportunities to deepen our relationships, help our client's businesses, and generate referrals
- Work closely with both the sales and product teams to identify and prioritise new product features and enhancements based on client needs and feedback
- Understands customer business goals and key performance indicators; possesses the ability to translate those insights into customer successes using Universe in a creative and proactive way!
- Conduct ongoing customer meeting to communicate best practices, successes and business results
- Measure and improve retention
- Keep organised, detailed notes of accounts in order to communicate status updates and feedback to Universe management teams
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Business Level Proficiency in Spanish, German, French or Dutch (other European languages are welcome too!)
- University graduate
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or admin role, working directly with customers, 2+ years desired
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong understanding of technology as well as how to efficiently use it
- Experience of having worked with Salesforce, Jira, or any other similar product management tool
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Deadline driven, self starter, initiative is invaluable
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results - oriented to achieve goals
- Excellent social skills; friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing. Not afraid to connect with new people
- Ability to build rapport & communicate effectively with customers, as well as diverse groups of individuals, including all levels of employees and management
- Excellent multi-tasker, able to manage multiple clients at different life-cycle stages with ease
- Passionate about technology and the live event space
- Communication Skills
- Customer Retention
- Customer Success
- European languages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'