A leading 'Technology' organisation based in the City of London are looking to recruit a 'Customer Success Manager'.
The role is French speaking so you MUST be able to speak fluent French and English.
You MUST have previous 'Account Manager / New Business Development' experience. This role is 70% Account Management and 30% New Business.
The role is paying £40K (£32K basic plus £8K bonus).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS -
- Responsible for building a rapport with customers and championing all issues including business, technical, billing etc.
- Take ownership of assigned accounts and continue to maintain and grow customer revenue.
- Create and maintain all major customer deliverables (proposals, statements of work, monthly reports) to provide over-the-top customer service and support
- Ensure customer issues are resolved and dealt with in an efficient manner
- Understand the customer’s goals and communicate the customer’s interests to the company
- Lead regular calls and meetings with the customer
- Understand the value proposition of our products and service and effectively communicates all offerings to the customer
- Ability to travel across the EMEA region as required
- Candidate’s must come from a related Technology Industry or SaaS background
- 2-3 years experience working in an Customer Service/Customer Success position
- Experience in global customer base account management
- Excellent phone and e-mail communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast paced working environment where only self-motivated succeed.
- Experience with a high volume of varied activity, including calls, demos, emails, face-to-face customer presentations, and more.
- Extremely detail and process oriented
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and energetic
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate/advanced level
- Fluent French and English
- Competitive salary and pension
- Private Medical and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Work with a fun and enthusiastic team who work hard and have fun while doing it
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career progression and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!