In this Customer Success Manager graduate job, you will be joining an international technology platform that helps recruiters gain full access to the market and ultimately make more placements. Created for the talent acquisition sphere, the company's patented technology is used by some of the top firms in London, who benefit from higher ROI and the chance to map out markets in unbeatable time. Created by recruiters with years of experience, this already well-established tech company is continuing to grow at a remarkable rate - and they are now looking to expand their team.
Are you looking for client services graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for a highly personable Customer Success Manager to join their team.
In this Customer Success Manager graduate job, you will be the first point of contact for clients, and will be responsible for managing existing relationships. You will take ownership for product training and will need to be a constant source of support for your client base, responding to any questions or issues they might have in a quick and effective manner. To be successful in this role you will need to be a natural rapport builder, as you will not only be attending to your client's needs, but liaising with many different teams across the wider business to ensure that everything is exceptionally well-managed.
In this Customer Success Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming questions and queries from existing clients
- Helping with external training to core clients - through webinars or onsite visits
- Building lasting relationships and acting as the first point of contact for all issues
- Reporting directly to the manager to monitor customer conversion metrics
- Ensuring that all questions, comments and concerns are answered quickly and effectively
- Liaising with multiple teams across the business, and ensuring that everything is properly managed
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- A year in recruitment would be a plus
- A real love for fostering and developing lasting relationships with clients
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The desire to work in a business that puts the customers first
- A creative thinker
- Someone who can provide effective solutions to questions or problems
- Fantastic problem-solving skills, common sense and a can-do attitude!
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of £25,000
- Incredible offices in the Shard!
- Regular celebratory lunches
- The chance to join a sociable, driven and dynamic team
Looking for customer success graduate jobs in London and want to kick-start your career in the technology sector? If you're a proactive graduate with exceptional people skills, apply for this Customer Success Manager graduate job in London today!