Customer Success Manager UK
Has your background involved you in maximising customer success? Do you have current or previous experience in an Insight agency or SaaS technology company? This company is transformational in its space. Read on - if this is you, we would like to hear from you now.
The Company - has created a gamechanging proposition for the Consumer Insight arena, capturing and analysing video content via speech, actions & sentiment, translating human behaviour into insights, making working with video efficient and scalable by breaking down video into a usable data asset that enables fast insights creation. This is transformational! Helping major brands get more value from film, a form of Digital Asset Management. Turning film into knowledge, this is the first in its space to enable multi-language search, bringing the rear view mirror to life and enabling the CMI community to reach meaningful analysis instantly.
The Opportunity - You will play a critical role in the team in ensuring customers truly are at the core of everything the business does. We are looking for Customer Success Managers who can offer an outstanding level of service and drive activation across local and international clients. You will be hugely efficient, very client friendly, task orientated, super organised and have the commercial appreciation to understand how your role fits into the bigger picture. You will be expected to have a constant pulse on your customer base in order to act at the voice of the customer internally. You will not only help plan, execute and support our clients, but also manage their growth and success.
The day to day stuff
- Running the overall day-to-day relationships and projects with our customers. You will be tasked with driving product adoption, ensuring satisfaction and ensuring retention and renewals for subscription accounts.
- Building & maintaining a trusted advisor relationship with each partner. Your job is to build champions out of our customers, who absolutely love using our product.
- Working with customers to help them establish KPIs and successfully leverage our platform to achieve them
- Identifying opportunities for ad hoc clients to develop into subscription accounts
- Isolating/targeting issues/bugs and escalating these with the helpdesk to resolve for your clients
- Using data to help you spot 'atrisk’ accounts and make informed proactive outreach
- Training clients to use and get the most out of the LivingLens software
- Supporting the sales team to effectively bring new clients on board including demos
Key skills & experience needed
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or similar role, responsible for driving product adoption and increasing customer satisfaction
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships - a people person
- Technically savvy- ability to understand and use new technology with ease and speed
- Curious & fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Fast reactivity/innovative attitude - you enjoy generating new and innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Strong time management - ability to prioritize workload
Who are you?
- You might be in a Customer Success role already, or have an Account Management or Project Management background
- You will have current or previous experience in an Insight agency or SaaS technology company
- You are a people person and your goal is to delight customers and ensure their relationship with your company is successful.
- You will know all about building strong relationships.
- You have knowledge of Consumer Research and/or the Customer Experience industry.
- And superior listening skills.
- You are super organised and have a self motivated way of working.
- And a strong team ethic, willing to get involved in all aspects of this fast growing business.
Location - London
Intrigued? If this is you, please get in touch.......