We are a high-end tech startup based in the heart of London that offer a disruptive software into the recruitment industry. With offices in The Shard Building and founded 4 years ago by a small team of experienced ex-recruitment professionals, the company has grown exponentially year on year and has received high levels of investment. With future growth imminent, we want to expand our team further and are looking for some sharp-minded, confident individuals to integrate into the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Success Manager to join a friendly, ambitious and young team. The role is a fast-paced and dynamic position that demands a candidate with excellent communication and time-management skills. The role is not easy and it will be up to you to take responsibility of your own work.
We can offer you real career opportunities with a clear career path mapped out. Expect promotion to Senior within the year with some candidates reaching Associate Director within 24 months. As a thriving start-up with a proven business model and huge room for future growth, this is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a growing desk and embark on a career in account management.
- A minimum degree grade of 2:1 from a good University - we are an innovative, ambitious company full of bright minds, its essential you are too!
- A minimum of 6 months recruitment or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Our clients are some of the most successful companies in the recruitment world so you must be able to represent our brand and communicate effectively.
- 100% developing current client relationships and accounts
- Consultive role; the successful candidate will organize meetings with clients, manage relationships and coach on how to generate the most revenue from our platform
- Extensive product training will be given but a grasp on boolean and online platforms will be a big advantage
We know that in order to source the best talent, we have to offer the best packages. That's why you'll receive a market leading base rate of £25k with an opportunity for bonuses. In addition to this we offer company tech (phone, laptop), a great pension scheme and all travel expenses paid for.
- Customer Success
- account manager
- Business development
- client facing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job