Their solutions have helped ecommerce businesses create and manage the diverse range of content required to create engaging and inspiring shopping experiences. By creating a single platform to manage all content types and their deployment across all channels, they make it easy for their clients’ marketing and ecommerce teams to work together flexibly. Working with a wide range of retailers, they develop their platform to ensure that they are always meeting their challenges and allowing them to do more and more with their online channels.
More about the Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Professional Services & Customer Success team in London to ensure customers get maximum benefit from the platform.
The individual will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction as well as are making sure the customer is fully exploiting the potential of the platform.
The ideal candidate will be confident in customer facing scenarios and dealing with business users within e-commerce and marketing departments in retailers of all sizes and will be able to deliver maximum business benefit and identify new opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Become a trusted advisor to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Establish a regular communication cadence with customers, based on their size, classification and/or needs.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and monitoring these through NPS and relationship surveys.
- Responsible for tracking and growing ongoing product usage / utilisation by assigned accounts.
- Work with account managers to support efforts to retain and grow contracts for your assigned accounts.
- Act as an escalation point of contact internally and externally.
- Monitoring support channels and identify accounts that require additional engagement and/or training.
- Understand the client’s business drivers and business priorities.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of internal operating procedures
- Work with marketing and sales teams to identify advocates for case studies and PR activities.
- Being the voice of the customer and providing feedback into the product team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Recent experience of e-Commerce & web technology and the related business operating processes.
- Be self-motivated & passionate about technology and the e-commerce domain.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present and communicate at all levels of seniority.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills which inspire confidence with the customer.
- Good at empathising with people to understand their wants and needs and convey a sense of urgency when servicing customer needs.
- Poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to translate complex ideas into simple and understandable solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job